Fast to implement
Fast configurable settings to provide the best result.
You're followed step by step
No errors / warnings
More secure, more fast
update General Information
- New client pack type not decryptable by others except for you.
- New client index type not decryptable by others except for you.
- Every supporter will have a different encryption.
- You can read pack/Index from source instead of file by enabling the ENABLE_NO_INDEX_FILE define + an Index Converter included.
- You can disable the old 0-1-2-3-4-5 types by enabling the USE_PACK_TYPE_DIO_ONLY define.
- You will receive a modded archiver based on my own PML.
- You can easily specify your own eix/epk extensions (NO one-extension).
- It actually requires vs2017 or higher. I can port vs2010-2013 old fossil projects as well if you're willing to pay an overprice.
- The encryption is inside a static .lib, and the rest as source code via ENABLE_PACK_TYPE_DIO define.
- Update v1.1: new define ENABLE_PACK_IMPORT_MODULE will fully remove pack.Get when enabled.
- Update v1.2: new define ENABLE_PREVENT_FILE_READ_FROM_DRIVE will block loading files from the d: drive.
- Update v1.3: new hook signature change (experimental)
- Update v1.4: new define USE_EPK_NEW_SIGNATURE for hook signature change
- Update v1.5: new shortened index loading version + Index Converter new version
- Update v1.6: new define APP_ENABLE_IMPORT_MODULE will fully remove app.Get when enabled.
- Update v1.6m: it now supports multithreading, so you can ask for a binary upgrade (which is based on pml-v2.5 or higher).